THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS SET FORTH BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM AND THE SERVICES THAT ARE DERIVED FROM IT.TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS, CLICK ON “I AGREE” (“I ACCEPT”). IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK ON “I AGREE” (“I AGREE”) AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICES AND DELETE THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM FROM YOUR PHONE.
The APP, developed by kubo SAS
AVAILABILITY OF THE CONTENT
Kubo reserves the right to change the content options of each app (including eligibility criteria for specific applications) without prior notice.
You agree that the store, including among others, graphics, user interfaces, audio clips, video clips, editorial content and the scripts and software used for the implementation of the APP, contain information and confidential material that is owned by THE APP and that Kubo provides through its infrastructure and / or its licensors and that is protected by the applicable laws of intellectual property and other applicable, including among others, the copyright. You agree that you will not use that information or confidential material in any way except to use THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM in accordance with this Agreement. No part of the APP may be reproduced in any way or by any means, except as expressly authorized in these terms. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on THE APP, in any way, and you will not exploit THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM in any unauthorized manner, including but not limited to, by transgressing or overloading the capacity of the network. The comments that you make through the APP / PLATFORM THE APP are of sole responsibility and Kubo will not have any kind of responsibility for the comments that are made through the APPLICATION / PLATFORM. The language and use that you use through the APPLICATION / PLATFORM should be framed within the healthy language and good manners. Notwithstanding any other provision set forth in this Agreement, Kubo and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or deactivate access to any Product of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM, content, or other material that includes a portion of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM at any time without notice. Under no circumstances will Kubo be responsible for making these changes. Kubo may also impose limits on the use of certain applications or portions of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM, in any case and without notice or liability.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM THE APP does not assume any contractual or extra-contractual liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (even if the APP has been advised of the possibility of the same) that bring cause of: (i) use or inability to use the service; (ii) the cost incurred to obtain substitute goods and services, or of any goods purchased or obtained or information or messages received or transactions arranged in, through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access or alteration of your data transmissions; (iv) statements of conduct by third parties through the service. The user further agrees that THE APP will not be liable for any damage or injury resulting from the interruption, suspension or termination of the service, including, but not limited to, damages, loss of profits, use, data or other intangible assets, or direct damages, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary, whether such interruption, suspension or termination is justified or not, negligent or intentional, warned or inadvertent.
The links of social networks like Facebook®, Instagram®, twitter® in this application can show content that is not under the control of the Kubo p or of each of the Kubo Apps.
The links – Urls only involve sites that the owner of each brand – store requests for the fucnionamiento of information and / or purchase of products and services. Therefore, third parties as clients and / or users, and / or employees, and / or partners thereof must comply with applicable laws and Kubo platform regulations, where the Kubo platform has no control over the nature and the content of those sites, nor would it be recommending that they access their content as content and / or uses, and / or services that are part of the information of third parties.
Kubo accepts no responsibility whatsoever for this either implicitly or explicitly from the sites.
Kubo assumes no responsibility for direct, indirect or consequential loss and / or for the use of a third party site.
Kubo or its developer are responsible for the use of the data of users and / or customers who register with the Apps.
If you fail to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, Kubo, as permitted by law, may: (i) terminate this Agreement and / or your Account, and you will remain liable for all amounts due under your Account up to and including the Termination date; and / or (ii) terminate the software license; and / or (iii) prevent access to the APPLICATION / PLATFORM (or any of its parts). Kubo reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the APPLICATION / PLATFORM Service (or any of its parts or content) at any time with or without prior notice to you, and Kubo will not be liable to you or any third party. that exercised those rights.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Kubo will provide the Services to the APP of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM with reasonable care and professionalism. Kubo does not assume any additional responsibilities and guarantees in relation to the APPLICATION / PLATFORM Service, and in particular, does not guarantee that:
– Your use of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM remains uninterrupted or free of errors. You agree that occasionally, Bazzaio may suspend the APPLICATION / PLATFORM for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the Service at any time for technical or operational reasons, and that if possible, notify you of this decision.
– The Service of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM will be free of losses, corruption, attacks, viruses, interference or any interference in security, which will be considered as events of Force Majeure, and over which Kubo will not be responsible.
– Except as mentioned in this contract, under no circumstances will Kubo or its licensors be liable for any loss or damage caused by Kubo, or its licensors, and when:
– There is no breach of a legal duty by Kubo or its employees or agents.
– If the result of the breach is not reasonably foreseeable.
– There is an increase in the loss or damage as a result of a breach of your part to the obligations provided in this contract.
– Is the result of a decision by Kubo to remove or refuse to process any information or content, to warn, suspend or cancel your access to the APPLICATION / PLATFORM, or to take any other action during the investigation of an alleged breach or as a result of Kubo’s conclusions of breach of this contract; or,
– Refers to a loss of income, business or profits, or any loss or contamination of information related to your use of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM Service. Bazzaio will make reasonable efforts to protect the information sent by you in relation to the APPLICATION / PLATFORM Services, but you acknowledge and agree that the sending of such information is at your sole risk, and Kubo hereby disclaims any and all liability in front of you for any loss or obligation related to such information in any way. Nothing in this Agreement eliminates or limits Kubo’s liability for fraud, or for death or bodily injury incurred through his negligence.
RESIGNATION AND INDEMNIFICATION
BY USING THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM SERVICE, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO INDEMNIFY AND KEEP KUBO, ITS DIRECTORS, EXECUTIVES, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS UNEMPLOYED WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE NON-COMPLIANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE YOU MAKE OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MEASURE TAKEN BY KUBO AS PART OF YOUR INVESTIGATION REGARDING A POSSIBLE VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ARISING FROM THE CONCLUSION OR DECISION OF KUBO IN THE SENSE THAT THERE WAS A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT . THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEMAND OR ASK FOR COMPENSATION FOR ANY DAMAGE FROM KUBO, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS, ARISING FROM KUBO’S DECISION TO DELETE OR DENY THE PROCESSING OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT , TO WARN YOU, SUSPEND OR DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS TO THE ITUNES SERVICE, OR TO TAKE ANY OTHER MEASURE DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF A POSSIBLE VIOLATION OR AS A RESULT OF THE KUBO DECISION IN THE SENSE THAT THERE WAS A VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY PROVISION APPLIES TO ALL VIOLATIONS DESCRIBED OR REFERRED TO IN THIS AGREEMENT. MODIFICATIONS Kubo reserves the right to modify this Contract at any time and impose new or additional terms or conditions to your use of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM Service. Those modifications, additional terms and conditions will become effective immediately and will be part of this Contract. Your continued use of the Services will be understood as an acceptance of those new or additional terms or conditions.
NEGOTIATIONS WITH ADVERTISERS
The user agrees that any negotiation or participation in promotions of advertisers available on the service, including the payment and delivery of goods and services, or other terms, guarantees or statements in relation to such relations, will be made exclusively between the user and respective advertiser. The APP will not have any responsibility in relation to the user or third party, whether contractual, extra-contractual or otherwise, or any damage or prejudice of any kind that is incurred as a result of said relationships or as a consequence of the presence of such advertisers in the service.
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND APP PERMITS
THE APP will request permissions to enable different functions in the app, these functions are designed to improve the experience and interaction with the information of products or services.
The user is at liberty to accept or not the permission to these functions among which are (android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE, android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS.) Access to camera, microphone, location, contacts, among others.
Access to these functions is only for the use of the app and the information processed by the store will not be shared with third parties according to the Habeas Data clause.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kubo / LA APP, its affiliates, agents, agents, partners and employees from any loss, damage, complaint, claims or claims, including attorneys and attorney fees, from third parties, or incurred or suffered by the APP in relation to or arising from any use or transmission of information through the service, which occurs under the password or account of the user and that violates the terms of service, any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or , third party rights
PROHIBITION OF RESELLING THE SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for commercial purposes, any section of the service, use or access to it
Both the service and third parties may provide links to other sites or resources of the global network. Because the APP has no control over such sites or resources, you acknowledge and agree that THE APP will not be responsible for the availability of external sites or resources or for any content, advertising, products, services or other content material. or available at such sites or resources. The user acknowledges and accepts that THE APP will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or prejudice caused or presumed to be caused by such content, products or services available on such sites or external resources, or by the use or trust deposited by the user in such content, products or services.
You acknowledge and agree that the service and any software used in connection with the service (“Software”) contains confidential and proprietary information protected by intellectual property legislation and other legal provisions. In addition you acknowledge and accept that the content including, but not limited to, texts, programs, songs, sounds, photographs, graphics, videos or other material contained in advertisements available on the service, as well as information disclosed to the user through the service or of advertisers, is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and applicable legislation. The user acknowledges and agrees that he / she may only use such materials and information as expressly authorized by Kubo / LA APP or by the advertisers, and may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works from such materials or information without the Express authorization of the respective owner. THE APP grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of your Software on a single computer, provided that you (and without allowing it to a third party) do not copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse the process, reverse the assembly or in some way try to discover some access code, sell, assign, sublicense, lend on or in any way transfer any rights in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any way, or to use modified versions of Software for the purpose, among others, of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that THE APP provides to access the Service.
MODIFICATION OF RATES
The APP will annually increase the rates associated with the plans and services provided, this increase will be communicated to customers and will be applied in the next bill after receiving the communication.
All personal data of stores, users and transactions will be stored by Kubo in secure systems, the user accepts that the information delivered in any of the interactions with the Kubo platform, may be used only for communication purposes or promotion of the service or the attached shop.
A- The use of the service will be under exclusive risk and responsibility of the user. The service is provided free of charge and depends on the functionality of several factors, such as the interaction of servers and telecommunications services of third parties, the adequacy of the user equipment and recipient of the message. Considering such factors, Kubo / LA APP will use its best efforts so that the e-mail messages sent through the service, are received by the correct recipient and without interference. However, for these same reasons, the APP can not guarantee that the messages will be delivered to the correct recipient, within an appropriate timeframe, or will not suffer loss, disclosure or violation by unauthorized third parties, as for example “hackers”. The user is advised not to rely exclusively on the service to send important or confidential information and THE APP will not be held responsible for any failure resulting from the sending of messages by the user.
B- THE APP does not offer guarantees of any nature in relation to the service, whether express or implicit, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
C- The APP does not guarantee that the service will comply with the user’s requirements and / or needs, or that the service will be provided in an uninterrupted, safe or error-free manner.
D- THE APP does not grant any guarantee as to the results that can be obtained from the use of the service or in relation to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service, nor that the defects in the programs will be corrected.
E- THE APP does not grant any guarantee in relation to goods or services purchased or obtained through the service, or any operation carried out through it.
F- No advice or information, whether oral or in writing obtained by the user of THE APP through the service will give rise to any guarantee that is not expressly specified in this agreement.
G- The user acknowledges and agrees that any material and / or information obtained through the service or its use, will be subject to its entire criteria and risk; and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data that may result from receiving such material.
The user accepts that all information, data, texts, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, videos, messages or other material, whether publicly sent, or object of personal transmissions (“Content”), will be the exclusive responsibility of the person where said Content originated. This means that the user, and not THE APP, is fully responsible for all the Content that he makes available to others, displays, sends by e-mail or in any way transmits. The APP does not exercise control over the Content sent through the Service and, thus, can not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of said Content. The user understands that, when using the Service, he / she is likely to see Content that may be considered offensive, indecent or unacceptable. THE APP will not assume any responsibility, under any circumstance, for the Content, including, without limitation, errors or omissions in the Content, damages or losses derived from the use of the Content displayed, sent by e-mail or, in any way, transmitted to through the Service. The user undertakes not to use the Service in order to: a. Make available to others, send by e-mail or, in any way, transmit illegal, harmful, annoying, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of the privacy of third parties, hateful, xenophobic, racist or, in some way, unacceptable; b. Harming children, in any way; c. Posing or pretending to be any other person or entity, including, without limitation, a representative of the APP, founder, guide or host of forums, or otherwise lying or pretending about their relationship with any other person or affiliation to any entity ; d. Falsify rubrics or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the nature of the Content transmitted through the Service; and. Make available to other users, send by e-mail or, in any way transmit, any Content that, in accordance with applicable provisions or existing contractual relationships, You are not authorized to transmit (such as inside information, information protected by industrial or intellectual property rights or information over which you have a duty of confidentiality). F. Make available to other users, send by e-mail or, in any way, transmit any Content that may infringe patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other rights of third parties (“Rights”); g. Make available to other users, send by e-mail or, in some way, transmit unsolicited or authorized advertising, advertising material, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, “pyramidal structures”, or any other form of application, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for it; h.Make available to other users, send by e-mail or, in some way, transmit any material that is a carrier of viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the operation of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; i. Interrupting the normal course of conversations, causing the computer screen to acquire more speed than normal with which users can participate in the Service, or in some way acting in a way that negatively affects the possibility of communicating on time. real; j. Interfere or interrupt the Service, servers or networks connected to the Service, or breach the requirements, procedures and regulations of the network policy connected to the Service; k. Violate with / without intention any applicable law, whether local, of the Autonomous Communities, national or international, including, without limitation, the regulatory provisions of the securities markets. l.“Stalk” or in some way harass others; or l. Collect or store personal information about other users. The user acknowledges and accepts that THE APP does not examine the Contents prior to its placing in disposition or transmission, but this and its representatives will be authorized (but not obliged) to reject or move any Content that is available in the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE APP and its representatives shall be fully authorized to remove any Content that violates the Conditions or is otherwise unacceptable. You agree to evaluate the Contents and assume all the risks derived from them or the use of any Content, including the reliability, usefulness and purpose of such Content. For these purposes, you acknowledge and agree that THE APP is not guaranteeing the reliability of any Content created or available in THE APP. The user acknowledges and accepts that THE APP may preserve or disclose the Content if required to do so by virtue of the applicable legal provisions or, in good faith, consider it necessary to: (a) Comply with the law or legal procedures, such as as court orders or competent administrative bodies; (b) Enforce these Conditions; (c) Answer claims regarding violations of third-party rights; or (d) Protect the legitimate interests of LA APP, its users and the general public. You understand and agree that the technical process and transmission of the Service, including its Content, may involve: (a) Transmissions through various networks; and (b) Modifications or changes made in order to make the Content compatible with the technical connection needs of networks or devices.
When entering the application you must comply with the following duties:
– Observe the Terms and Conditions and any other condition established in this Application.
– Do not defame, abuse, harass, threaten or violate any public or civil or human right or any other right of ownership, privacy and / or publicity of other users or third parties.
– Do not use this Application as a means to develop illegal or unauthorized activities in Colombia or any other country.
– Be responsible for any activity that takes place under your user account.
– Do not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate users THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM by any means.
– To be solely responsible for their conduct and for the content of texts, graphics, photos, videos or any other type of information that they use or include in THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM.
– Use THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM only and exclusively for personal use. Any use for corporate or collective benefit or with lucrative interests is prohibited.
– Not impersonate the identity of any third party, nor use vulgar or offensive user names.
– Refrain from sending unwanted email or SPAM to other users of the APPLICATION / PLATFORM, as well as viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
– Likewise, fully commit to not entering comments, images, messages, opinions, information, or the like, of defamatory, abusive, contrary to moral and good customs, discriminatory, offensive, obscene, intimidating, slanderous, inappropriate, illegal, violation of rights of third parties of any kind, including the rights of minors, which causes damage and / or damage, constitutes a crime or apology to a crime and / or incites violence and / or the commission of crimes.
– Report any violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Users or third parties of which he / she has knowledge, for which he / she will send an e – mail to the email address notifications @ LA APP.com in order to take the measures that be within your reach for this purpose.
– If you are a minor according to Colombian law, obtain the consent of your parents or legal representatives to link to and send content to the Application.
– Do not place in the APPLICATION / PLATFORM any material or content that is in violation of the law, or is considered profane, indecent, pornographic or similar, including but not limited to texts, graphics, video, programs or audio.
– Do not load in the APPLICATION / PLATFORM computer programs or any other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the owner of those rights has authorized it.
– Do not load in the APPLICATION / PLATFORM files containing viruses, or any other file or computer program that affects the programming of other computers or the APPLICATION / PLATFORM.
– The service offered in the communities is for the User’s personal use and can not be used for commercial purposes, which is why any type of advertising that the User intends to host in THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM is prohibited.
– First name.
– Email address.
– Landline or cell phone number
– Information about your interest in or use of various products, programs and services.
– The current location of the Users.
– The history of searches made by Users.
– In response to judicial requests.
– When necessary to investigate, prevent or take action against illicit activities that may eventually be detected.
– When violations of the Terms and Conditions are detected, in order to verify or demand compliance with the policies that govern THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM and / or the Law.
– If Kubo or one of its business units is acquired by, sold ao merges with another entity.
– Disclose personal information to third parties whose practices are not covered by these privacy policies (for example, other marketers, magazine editors, retail merchants, participatory databases and non-profit organizations) and who wish to offer products and services to them. Users
– In order to provide additional and more relevant information to those who visit THE APPLICATION / PLATFORM about product and service opportunities, Kubo may share the non-personal data listed with third parties.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Kubo or LA APP, in compliance with Law 1581 of 2012 and other concordant norms, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
1) Your Rights as the owner of the Information are: A) Know, update, delete, revoke and rectify your personal data. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized. B) Request proof of the treatment authorization granted. C) Be informed about the use that Kubo or LA APP has given to their personal data. D) Present before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce and the Financial Superintendency, complaints for infractions to the provisions of the law and other regulations that modify, add or complement it. E) Access free of charge to your personal data that have been subject to processing.
2) Kubo or LA APP data: a) Address: Cr 23 86a 27, Bogotá, DC, b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or laapp.co, c) Telephone: 7424249 (Bogotá), d) www.kubo .co or Laapp.co (related websites)
3) Channels through which you can exercise rights: the Holder may use the correspondence system of Kubo or LA APP, by email to the address email@example.com or laapp.co or through personalized attention in the Cr 23 86a 27, Bogotá DC, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
4) Responsible area of attention to requests, queries and claims: Within the entity, the reception of requests, queries and claims is channeled through the Kubo Information Centers or LA APP – in the channels indicated in number 4 ) of this release.
5) Procedures for knowledge, updating, deletion, revocation and rectification: you as the owner may request through the contact channels mentioned above, the update, deletion, revocation and rectification of information and / or make inquiries or claims related to your information.
Kubo or the APP will validate your identification, analyze, classify and issue the response to your request within the time established in the law, it will be sent through the means by which the request is received or by the means that the client specifies its communication. The deletion of personal data and / or revocation of authorization to process the information will not proceed when the owner has a legal or contractual duty to remain in the database.
These requirements will be processed as long as they meet the following requirements:
The request must be addressed to the Responsible or Person in Charge of the Treatment. It
must have the identification of the Holder, his successor, representative or agent. It
must contain the description of the facts that give rise to his request.
Documents and supporting facts of his request
In case the requirement is incomplete regarding its requirements, the applicant will be required so that within five (5) days following the receipt of the request he will correct his omissions. After two (2) months from the date on which the applicant was requested to correct his request without obtaining the required information, it will be understood that he has withdrawn the claim.
Once a procedure has been admitted, it must be qualified as an “application in process”.
The maximum term to attend a claim will be fifteen (15) business days counted from the day following the date of receipt.
If it is not possible to answer any request due to its complexity, the applicant will be informed of the reason why it is not possible to respond within the term established by the Personal Data Law. When it is notified of the impossibility of responding within the term initially indicated, the applicant must be informed of the date on which the request will be answered, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first term.
6) Kubo or LA APP policies regarding the processing of personal data:
Comply with the treatment of the personal data of the holders within the parameters established by the Constitution and the Law.
Obtain the express authorization of the holders in physical, electronic and / or telephone means that allows their subsequent consultation in order to verify unequivocal that without the consent of the owner the data would never have been captured and stored in electronic or physical media. Likewise, it may be obtained through clear and unequivocal conduct of the Holder that allows to conclude in a reasonable manner that the Holder granted his consent for the handling of his personal data.
Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data by the person in charge and those in charge.
Personal data will only be processed by those collaborators that require it based on the activities of their position or by the Managers; the latter will be provided with the information required for compliance with contractual obligations.
Officials must guarantee the reservation of the information during the term of the contract and after its termination.
Perform the processing of personal data in accordance with the purposes authorized by the owners.
Not to disclose personal data on the Internet or other mass media, unless it is public information or information required by law.
The personal data information of the holders will be guarded according to the time defined in the document retention tables.
Update the information, communicating in a timely manner to any authorized third party (Responsible for Processing), all the news regarding the data previously provided and take other necessary measures so that the information provided to it is kept up to date.
Rectify the information when it is incorrect and communicate the pertinent to any authorized third party (in charge of the Treatment).
Process the queries and claims made by the Holders in the terms indicated in the law. It will be informed if it is the case to the Manager for its management.
At the request of the owner and when there is no legal or contractual duty to remain in the databases, the holder’s information must be eliminated.
Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
The entity will apply the appropriate security measures for the treatment of information classified as sensitive in which it contemplates, among others, the personal data of the children of the employees.
To strive for the strengthening of a corporate culture that advocates for and safeguards the rights of the owners, through training days.
Guarantee the Holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data.
Properly inform the Holder about the purpose of the collection and the rights that assist him by virtue of the authorization granted.
Guarantee that the information provided to any authorized third party, within the parameters established in the law, is true, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable.
The entity may exchange information of personal data with public entities when they request it in the exercise of their functions for matters related to taxes, investigations and judicial processes, among others.
The established policies may be modified at any time. The modifications will comply with current legal regulations, and will become effective as of their publication in the means available for them to be known by the owners.
The transfer of personal data of any kind to countries that do not provide adequate levels is prohibited. of data protection
The internal administrators of the personal databases must report the information of the databases they administer and will inform the area designated as Personal Data Protection Officer. Likewise, they must report the new databases that are constituted.
Register and report the news of the databases in the National Database Registry – RNBD, in compliance with the provisions of current legal regulations.
The entity will publish the privacy notice on the website firstname.lastname@example.org or kubo.co